“Journal of Indian System of Medicine” is an International pear reviewed listed journal published from Mahatma Gandhi Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Centre, of DMIMS, DU, Nagpur. It offers the publication of –
- Original research articles: Randomized controlled trials, intervention studied, studies of screening and diagnostic test, outcome studies, cost effectiveness analyses, case-control series, and surveys with high response rate. (1500 words)
- Review articles: Systemic critical assessments of literature and data sources, etc. (2500 words)
- Case studies: New/ interesting/ rare cases or conditions of clinical significance or implications (1000 words)
- Short communications: conceptual studies, innovative hypothesis, observations, etc. (500 words)
- Announcements: Announcements of conferences, meetings, courses, awards, and other items likely to be of interest to the readers should be submitted with the name and address of the person from whom additional information can be obtained. (100 words)
- Book reviews: Books submitted to the editorial board are reviewed by the selected.
Authors should follow the following specifications of the Journal.
- Authorship is limited to two authors and third may be accepted with permissions. Provide authors academic (e.g. M.D.) and positions (e.g. Professor) and the mailing address, telephone/ mobile / fax numbers and Email address.
- Provide a statement / undertaking verifying that –
- (1) The manuscript is original,
- (2) All the authors were active participants,
- (3) Not been published, simultaneously submitted, or already accepted for publication elsewhere,
- (4) Complete financial disclosure information and
- (5) Signed permission forms from the copyright holder
- (6) Responsibility of all the legal issues regarding the article content.
- Pagination is A4, Times New Roman font 12 size of 1.5 line spacing, with margins of 1 inch of all sides.
- All Ayurveda terms should be in italics.
- All articles should provide – Abstract (less than 150 words) keywords (4 to 6) and references (10 to 15).
- Original Articles format is with – Introduction – Methods – Results – Discussion – Conclusion – references (appropriative tables / statistics/ figures)
- The referencing (Books, Article, Reports, Electronic, etc.) method is Vancouver (Authors / Editors: Name of chapter, Name of book, Publisher, Place, year, inclusive page numbers) and the references are typed Arabic numerals in square brackets (eg: ) in running test and also at the references place.
- The limitation of review articles text is 2500 words and for case studies it is 1000 words. The short communications are limited to 500 words and they may add a poster of 48 x 36 inches (wide/ tall) in ppt format.
- All articles are asked for resubmission after reviewing and time to time author should take the responsibility of corrections. In case of withdrawal of the article author should specify with a letter.
It is considered for all electronic submissions that the author is abide with the regulations of JISM and any further legal situations arise are not at the responsibility of JISM and the author has to clear by his own expenses and responsibility.
- Authors can “recommend a Reviewer” name along with his designation, mobile / email contact details.
- Address for submission / communication of the manuscripts:
- Electronic: email@example.com
- Please send a Hard copy of article along with consent letter by Post to:
- Chief Editor, JISM,
- Mahatma Gandhi Ayurved College, Hospital & Research Centre,