Introduction to Evidence Based Panchakarma
- 399,675 Visitant You are!
- 100Qs Allopathy Alternative Aromatherapy Article Astral Astrology AyurAnatomy Magazine Ayurveda Ayurveda Update Bhaishajya Kalpana Career Conceptual Foundations Contemporary Cook Books Cosmology Diabetes Dictionary Discussions Disease Dravyaguna Education Events Exercise Festival Gerontology Hospital-Patient Management Hot Topics Indian Medicine Info Jyotish Kaumara Bhritya Kayachikitsa KSR Prasad Leadership Manas Mano Vijnanam Massage Medical Marvels Meditation Men's Nanoscience Novel Nutrition Obesity Panchakarma Philosophy Phytotherapy Poll Ayurveda Prasuthi Rasa Shastra Rasayana Reflexology Rejuvenation Research Roganidana Samhita Sexology Sexotronics Sexotronics-Sexual Health Shalya Shareera siddhanta Spirituality Streerog Swasthavritta technoayurveda Telugu Vagbhata Vajikarana Women World Day Yoga
Get Your CCIM Central Registration Number Here
Accreditation Program for AYUSH Hospitals
Donate Blood ! Save a life !
Indian database of blood donors - Donate Blood ! Save a life !
Click below "Blood Helpers" Logo to Register
Techno Ayurveda Visitors
Information presented on this website is a collection from net or presented by the Individuals, considered public information (unless otherwise noted) and may be distributed or copied (unless objected). The information or ideology of the articles placed here are exclusively opinions of individuals. Please note Technoayurveda do not control and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness, or accuracy of these materials. No responsibility is taken for any by any means. Technoayurveda reserves the right to block/ remove without notice any content received from users.
Indexed links to content is provided by various sites. Copyright of such books goes to its respective owners and we provide you with free download links of ebooks available in world wide web. This is for educative purpose and comes under fair use. So if there is any complaint regarding books copyright, Contact book hosting servers for the removal of the book rather than us.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. Kindly do not post any abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful material or SPAM.
Contribute 2 Technoayurveda
With your interest and Involvement, Techno-Ayurveda became one of “Top 10 Ayurveda Sites”. Introduce your friends and students to Techno-Ayurveda, Ayurveda-Online and Ayurveda Research, to enrich the content and Ayurveda propagation. Now, you can subscribe the site to know the latest entries. I request your involvement further by adding your presentations, papers, photos, videos, discussions, etc - send them for uploading to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you & Good Luck.
Ayurmitra technoayurveda Dr.K.S.R.Prasad
Category Archives: technoayurveda
As usually the year 2012 is completed and 2013 is ready to begin. Many things happen to motivate the common man and direct him to understand the present day situations. The year even though not out reaching in Ayurveda, many events happen and many Ayurvedics participate with their researches in many seminars or events. Ayurveda curriculum took a new phase to start “New CCIM syllabus”, with one year pattern study. History repeats after 30 years once again.
This decision is good in one way, but the desertions and adding Itihasa (history) in Padartha Vijnana hurt many Ayurveda lovers. We were demanding long time to add this history of Ayurveda in Sanskrit subject written in Sanskrit language. Adding this history in a scientific subject Padartha Vijnana is not a valid justification. In fact the Padartha Vijnana should be added with Vedic Bio-physics, Vedic Bi-chemistry and made this subject more authenticated with comprehensive scientific background of the technological based Ayurveda.
When the entire world is looking for the evidence, the Ayurveda even though with abundant information, knowledge and evidence is not capable of presenting the same in front of the scientific community. The research strategy of Ayurveda is with confusion with which we are able to get the more answers than what we want to present in scientific forum. With in a fixed framework of research, the Ayurveda is not capable of expressing or other wise the Ayurveda is not best expressive with artificial scientific terminology or pseudo-scientific terminology. Few of Ayurveda researches of fabricated or plagiarism practices, making the distance in Ayurveda success. It is right time to take necessitate actions and makes an oath of regularized authenticated scientific studies of research to initiate in 2013. Technoayurveda is extending a helping hand for researchers as “COAR” i.e. Center for Organizing Ayurveda Research.
Repeated statements of substandard education in Ayurveda have vanished by reducing the staff standards to improve the curriculum by CCIM. This action is a boon for the private institutions and also for government colleges, as there is no much payments required for staff or any time bound promotions are to be made. One more facility is also offered by the CCIM to any Ayurveda institution with in the Governance. In any institution, either of professor or Asst. Professor is required as senior and the second staff can be a junior of no experience. This action made at least 2500 senior staff to be on the road. Of course, it may not bring any difference to the senior retired staff who is working as “paper tiger” but a vast for the people who think to bring the difference in Ayurveda curriculum. Funniest thing is – a 43 full pledged staff could not make the standards of CCIM in the past years but 30 teachers out of which 50% is with no experience can cook the “Ayurveda curriculum” in a best way. CCIM’s new policy accepts this 13 staff of difference could be hired from Allopathic to run the hospital in “scientific manner”.
Did any time any body think a while, what could be the reason for this situation? In the public whether we have faith or sympathy? The Ayurveda is scientific or was scientific and unable to reach the present day scientific attitudes? All these questions are lingering in the mind for long time and continuous even in 2013. Let us hope 2013 offers the value based education and research.
The first and foremost is to regulate the curriculum with realistic values added with well trained teachers. A teacher training is a must to elevate the value based education. It is proved many times that the higher education may not be sufficient to make either a teacher or researcher with out a proper training incorporated. That too expecting such from a paid seat Ayurveda post graduate, under the supervision of paper guides is a real high anticipation. Let us hope the in 2013 all reduced staff will rise the standard of Ayurveda in colleges and make more and more researches paper researches with in the frame of scientific attitude.
In the foot steps of Mahatma Gandhi, let Ayurveda people not to hear any scientific, not to see any scientific and not to speak any scientific, and we live as we are and as we like. Let the Ayurveda or science go any where, but we promise to be behind the magic money. Wish you a happy new year 2013.
The way we look in to the problem may give a specific direction of solution. The same problem may be seen in another angle offer another solution. But when it is examined form our attitude certainly offers a better resolution. In our Ayurveda Science we face lots of problems either from Board, Governance, Administration, Faculty, Students or Society. It is very much necessary to look from the “Third Alternative” angle to find a long term solution.
It is an understanding that an organization with out any controversies in the functionality disappears soon from the market. Ayurveda has many more problems for its survival in the present day situations. The negative statement or sentence is not anticipated by any institutions. They feel it as developmental inhibitors. But the fact is these negations offer a better way to reach the Goal. From our PG dept of DGM Ayurvedic Medical College, Gadag, always some or other compliant or requests are flooding to Principal. When explanation is called for, I said as we are working you are getting the feedback. It is the time to resolute and plans for the best.
At present in any Ayurveda institute we have Patient, Student, Administration and the Governing bodies as the pillars. Why not the compromised understanding systematic development is planned as Third alternative? All have problems – students say, no quality education is offered, institutions say, the funding is insufficient, Teachers say, no proper remunerations, Governance say, no norms are followed and ultimately the consumer patient on whom the entire system is dependent say, no confidence is bought from this system. Let the all groups sit together and make a synergistic direction of third alternative.
Cissus quadrangularis  has a long leaf less stem with fleshy, glabrous, much contracted at the nodes, quadrangular, tendril climber. Young branches are winged, broadly ovate leaves, denticulate and glabrous, truncate or cuneate at the base. Some aerial roots arising from the nodes grow downwards and strike the soil. Small greenish flowers in shortly peduncled cymes with spreading umbellate branches. It is probably native to India or Sri Lanka, but is also found in Africa, Arabia, and Southeast Asia. It has been imported to Brazil and the southern United States . . . . . . . . .
A special case study with Asthisrunkhala Taila in Osteoporosis
In 1998, when I am working with ALNRaoAyurvedicMedicalCollege, Koppa, Mr. A. Ramesh Rao, Chairman sent a patient to me. When I examined it is diagnosed case of Osteopenia and the patient is under contemporary treatment for more than 1 year. Osteopenia symptoms include Back pain along with pricking pain in long bones. I apply Ayurveda principles – as Vatahara and Asthiposhana and preapare the Asthisrunkhala + Bala taila for Matravasti. The 40ml of Matravasti is added with 1gm of Shankha Bhasma for 15 days. The result is astonishing apart from the symptomatic relief the BMD is normal at the 16th day. Later on several cases were treated on the same basis. [Read more]
On request all Presentations and Papers by Ayurmitra Dr. KSR Prasad is pooled here. Follow Technoayurveda Ayurmitra Dr.KSR Prasad on Slideshare
- Ayurveda Atyayika Chikitsa
- Avenues for Research & updates in Ayurveda
- Opportunities & Obstacles in Ayurveda
- Unveiled Scientific Facts of Ayurveda
- Chikitsa Interpretation of Agni
- Clinical importance of Pittadhara Kala
- Ambrosia for Youthful Longevity
- Vajikarana & Sexology
- Rasaaushadhi In Geriatric / Aphrodisiac Practice
- Vajikarana – The Ancient Semen Farming, (Eugenics) / Sexology
- Application of Vajikarana & Rasayana in clinical practice -2009
- Science and technologies of Samsodhana karma
- Validation of Vasti for futurity
- Aushadha Sevana (Applied Medicinal Intake)
- Ayurveda Today for Managing Tomorrow
- Ayurveda Nutriceuticals in Genitourinary Tract disorders or Mirror
- Excellence of Rasaaushadhi In Ayurveda Practice1
- Excellence of Rasaaushadhi In Ayurveda Practice2
- Madhumeha (Diabetes) Management
- Impotency – A Birds Eye View
- AETIOPATHOLOGY OF MADHUMEHA
- Bhutagni in Liver
- Impregnable mind in somatic pathology
- Management of Pranavaha srotas Diseases “Ayurvedic Pulmonology”
- Anaemia Control through Ayurveda
- Conceptual study of Mootravaha Srotas
- Beautake- A Symposia on cosmetology
- Gender Specific diseases of Ayurveda W.S.R. to Male Erectile Dysfunction
- Abhyanga – An external Oilation therapy – (MASSAGE)
- ROLE OF AYURVEDIC SYSTEM OF MEDICINE IN AIDS
- APPRAISAL OF VAMANA – AN ENDOTOXIN EXPULSION THERAPY
- Vamana – A scientific approach
- Dhanyamla Bahiparimarjana
- Scenario of Panchakarma standardization
- Rakta Pittam
- Identifying and managing “Manyasthambha” (Cervical spondylarthritis)
- Uttara Vasti in Male – A scientific approach
- Moordhni Taila chikitsa
- Introduction to Kshudra Kusta (11) & Vicharchika with its management
- Terminology of Kayachikitsa
- VASTI IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF BODY KATI VASTI AND UROVASTI
- Jara Shastra::A study of Dhatupaka
- Avrutavata and its Chikitsa
- Issues of Neuro ageing -Text
- Issues of Neuro ageing -PPT
- Encrypted Ayurveda to Decrypted Evidence-txt
- Phytonomy-Plant Anatomy
- Wow Breast Oh Bra 4 U
- Pumsavana – Choice of child
- Clean off Madhumeha vis-à-vis Diabetes with Sadabahar / Vinca rosea
- Queen of Herbs – ASPARAGUS (Shatavari) as Multi target Drug
Astrology – Jyotisham / Others
- Vaidya Jyotisham – AstroMedicine
- Quest for Key in Astro-Medicine
- Astrology Utility in Patient Care
- Result of Quest
- The Message form Water
- yoga templets