Introduction to Evidence Based Panchakarma
- 423,954 Visitant You are!
- 100Qs Allopathy Alternative Aromatherapy Article Astral Astrology AyurAnatomy Magazine Ayurveda Ayurveda Update Bhaishajya Kalpana Career Conceptual Foundations Contemporary Cook Books Cosmology Diabetes Dictionary Discussions Disease Dravyaguna Education Events Exercise Festival Gerontology Hospital-Patient Management Hot Topics Indian Medicine Info Jyotish Kaumara Bhritya Kayachikitsa KSR Prasad Leadership Manas Mano Vijnanam Massage Medical Marvels Meditation Men's Nanoscience Novel Nutrition Obesity Panchakarma Philosophy Phytotherapy Poll Ayurveda Prasuthi Rasa Shastra Rasayana Reflexology Rejuvenation Research Roganidana Samhita Sexology Sexotronics Sexotronics-Sexual Health Shalya Shareera siddhanta Spirituality Streerog Swasthavritta technoayurveda Telugu Vagbhata Vajikarana Women World Day Yoga
Get Your CCIM Central Registration Number Here
Accreditation Program for AYUSH Hospitals
Donate Blood ! Save a life !
Indian database of blood donors - Donate Blood ! Save a life !
Click below "Blood Helpers" Logo to Register
Techno Ayurveda Visitors
Information presented on this website is a collection from net or presented by the Individuals, considered public information (unless otherwise noted) and may be distributed or copied (unless objected). The information or ideology of the articles placed here are exclusively opinions of individuals. Please note Technoayurveda do not control and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness, or accuracy of these materials. No responsibility is taken for any by any means. Technoayurveda reserves the right to block/ remove without notice any content received from users.
Indexed links to content is provided by various sites. Copyright of such books goes to its respective owners and we provide you with free download links of ebooks available in world wide web. This is for educative purpose and comes under fair use. So if there is any complaint regarding books copyright, Contact book hosting servers for the removal of the book rather than us.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. Kindly do not post any abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful material or SPAM.
Contribute 2 Technoayurveda
With your interest and Involvement, Techno-Ayurveda became one of “Top 10 Ayurveda Sites”. Introduce your friends and students to Techno-Ayurveda, Ayurveda-Online and Ayurveda Research, to enrich the content and Ayurveda propagation. Now, you can subscribe the site to know the latest entries. I request your involvement further by adding your presentations, papers, photos, videos, discussions, etc - send them for uploading to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Thank you & Good Luck.
Ayurmitra technoayurveda Dr.K.S.R.Prasad
Tag Archives: Astrology
WOW Astrological Calendar 3.5 | 12.23 Mb [trial version]Astrological Calendar helps you handle the short term influences affecting your horoscope. The Calendar displays interpretations for each day and hour and lets you plan your days ahead! | letitbit Homepage – http://www.world-of-wisdom.com/02_software/calendar.htm
KP Starone 6.6.31 | 12 Mb Home: http://kpstarone.com/
KP StarOne is an advance astrology program for followers of KP System. It is probably the only astrology program based on WYSIWYG technology ( What You See Is What You Get on printer). It has many advance features like Advance Event Finder, Chart/ Birth time adjustment, House rotation, built-in KP Ephemeris, Muhurt Selector and Transit besides KP significators, 4-Step Significators, Aspects & Ruling Planets. It is one of the most accurate astrology program and uses Swiss Ephemeris for very accurate planetary positions and houses. [get it] http://kpstarone.com/kpstarone.html
This is a classic of Horary astrology. This book by Ms. Watters is refered to time and again for resolving otherwise unsolveable horary question. depositfiles
Horary astrology is the art of interpreting a chart of the heavens drawn for the precise moment a question is posed. In this respect it is the purest form or predictive astrology. Here the author describes the theory, basic techniques, interpretation, and the traditional ways questions are resolved. depositfiles
The book reveals that it is the placement of stars which accounts for the hidden astrological secrets of love, friendship and marriage and fructification of their effects. Furthermore, it deals with the female horoscopes in particular to show how do they control men. megaupload.com ::
Available in the Net as Free Book – Use Search engines to get it
Dr. A.Krishna Upadhyay, IPS, (9437034172, firstname.lastname@example.org)
According to Varahamihir himself , he was born on Chaitra Shukla 8, yudhishthira Shaka 3042 i.e 6-3-95 AD. He was one of the 9 Ratnas in the court of Vikramaditya parampara King of Ujjain (82 BC – 19 AD), who started Vikramna Samvat in 57 BC. Varahamihir died at the age of 90 in 5 BC. How can his “shaka” mean Shalivahana Shaka, which started in 78 AD, i.e 83 years after his death.
Brahmagupta was famous as son of Jishnugupta, contemporary of Varahamihir. As per Brihat – Jataka, chapter 8, Jishnugupta was the son of the famous king of Nepal, Avanti Varman (103 – 33 BC), in whose time Vikramaditya started Vikrama era in 57 B.C. Time of Brahmagupta also is in Sir Harsha Shaka of 456 BC, not in 78 AD Shaka which started after his death.
Vedanga jyotish takes the start of an year from Dhanishta Nakshatra. This started with Karthikeya in 15 800 BC, when pole shifted from Abhijit (Mahabharata, Vana Parva (230) 8-10). It did not start after Mahabharata. Then, Parashara and Aryabhata were contemporary as per Mahasiddhanta (2/2) of Aryabhata – 2.
Aryabhata 1 was in 360 Kali, when his calculations fit. This has been changed to 3600 Kali by G. Thibant., when it doesn’t make sense
- Lightwin-4, Astrology software, Direct use with out installation, on screen – and print support [click2download] [mirror]
- Astrology Package – Included in this download are 24 e-books | 42 lovely planet photos, and an audio book | 42 MB [more]
- Jyotisha Literature in Sanskrit – Telugu — Hindi [more]
- Astrology – A Cosmic Science – PDF | 358 pages | English | ISBN 0916360520 | 7.53 MB [more]
- Ancient Astrology (Sciences of Antiquity Series) [more] [mirror]
- “Dictionary of Gnosis & Western Esotericism“Wouter J. Hanegraaff, Antoine Faivre, Roelof van den Broek and Jean-Pierre Brach, Brill (2006) | 2 Volume Set | English | ISBN 9004152318 | 1262 pages | PDF | 5.37 MB [more] [mirror]
- Symbols, Sex, And the Stars in Popular Beliefs – Ernest Busenbark – – password : www.AvaxHome.ru [more]
- Astrology, Psychology, and the Four Elements – An Energy Approach to Astrology & Its Use in the Counseling Arts [more]
- Encyclopedia of Prophecy – Geoffrey Ashe – ABC-Clio Inc | 2001-06-01 | ISBN: 1576070794 | 400 pages | CHM | 4 MB [more]
- Vastu Literature in Sanskrit – Telugu – Hindi [more]
- Vedic Astrology E-books [more]
Parashara’s Light Professional version 7.0.1 – (parashar, parasharas) – Homepage: http://www.parashara.com/
New in Parashara’s Light – Personalized Tutorial!
Over 120 pages of personalized tutorial material can take you from an absolute beginner level through all basic and intermediate levels of Vedic Astrology. Base examples on any chart of your choice. That makes learning interesting and motivating!
Change Location Tool!
The Change Location tool allows one to change the birth location interactively: all charts and tables on the worksheet will instantly be recalculated according to the location on the map you click on.
Now you can place a second person’s birth chart, dashas, or any of the divisional or specialty charts, right along side your own chart on the worksheet. It is highly useful for a potential partnership evaluation and predictive consideration of various matters that involve two people/subjects.
Planet Summary Reports!
The planet summary report is based on a highly authentic model of interpreting the effect of the planets in the chart. This page presents all major calculations relevant to the planet, in a way that the interpretation is consistent and clear.
(View a complete list of features)
Key Features of Parashara’s Light
# Extremely elegant and easy to use graphical interface.
# Interactive Personalized Tutorial!
# Supports every astrological calculation and technique in use.
# Fully customizable screens, charts, interpretations, and printounts.
# Available in many languages including English, Dutch, Spanish, and German. (Hindi is only available through our Indian distributor).
# Easily keep track of who, when, and what you printed reports for.
# Free Technical Support!
# Built-in World Atlas automatically enters longitude, latitude, time zone, and daylight savings
# Automatic retrieval of yogas and quotes for any chart, yielding a unique and extensive summary report.
List of New Features in Parashara’s Light 7.0
1. Life Time Interpretations
2. Transit Interpretations
3. Upcoming Transit Information
5. Worksheet Enhancements – – Graha Explorer – Transit Calender – Bhava Explorer – Rashi (Sign) Explorer – Compatibility – Chart Drawing – Nakshatra Explorer – Displaying Picture/Logo in the Chart
6. Dasha Enhancement
7. Change Place Tool Enhancement – Navigation – Calculation
8. Facility to Print Preview
9. Miscellaneous Part 1 …. Part 2 ….
Once extracted, you will get Parashara’s Light Professional 7.0.1.iso
Open and burn to disk using Ultraiso.I have uploaded the latest version here: [download]