Introduction to Evidence Based Panchakarma
- 410,866 Visitant You are!
- 100Qs Allopathy Alternative Aromatherapy Article Astral Astrology AyurAnatomy Magazine Ayurveda Ayurveda Update Bhaishajya Kalpana Career Conceptual Foundations Contemporary Cook Books Cosmology Diabetes Dictionary Discussions Disease Dravyaguna Education Events Exercise Festival Gerontology Hospital-Patient Management Hot Topics Indian Medicine Info Jyotish Kaumara Bhritya Kayachikitsa KSR Prasad Leadership Manas Mano Vijnanam Massage Medical Marvels Meditation Men's Nanoscience Novel Nutrition Obesity Panchakarma Philosophy Phytotherapy Poll Ayurveda Prasuthi Rasa Shastra Rasayana Reflexology Rejuvenation Research Roganidana Samhita Sexology Sexotronics Sexotronics-Sexual Health Shalya Shareera siddhanta Spirituality Streerog Swasthavritta technoayurveda Telugu Vagbhata Vajikarana Women World Day Yoga
Get Your CCIM Central Registration Number Here
Accreditation Program for AYUSH Hospitals
Donate Blood ! Save a life !
Indian database of blood donors - Donate Blood ! Save a life !
Click below "Blood Helpers" Logo to Register
Techno Ayurveda Visitors
Information presented on this website is a collection from net or presented by the Individuals, considered public information (unless otherwise noted) and may be distributed or copied (unless objected). The information or ideology of the articles placed here are exclusively opinions of individuals. Please note Technoayurveda do not control and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness, or accuracy of these materials. No responsibility is taken for any by any means. Technoayurveda reserves the right to block/ remove without notice any content received from users.
Indexed links to content is provided by various sites. Copyright of such books goes to its respective owners and we provide you with free download links of ebooks available in world wide web. This is for educative purpose and comes under fair use. So if there is any complaint regarding books copyright, Contact book hosting servers for the removal of the book rather than us.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. Kindly do not post any abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful material or SPAM.
Contribute 2 Technoayurveda
With your interest and Involvement, Techno-Ayurveda became one of “Top 10 Ayurveda Sites”. Introduce your friends and students to Techno-Ayurveda, Ayurveda-Online and Ayurveda Research, to enrich the content and Ayurveda propagation. Now, you can subscribe the site to know the latest entries. I request your involvement further by adding your presentations, papers, photos, videos, discussions, etc - send them for uploading to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Thank you & Good Luck.
Ayurmitra technoayurveda Dr.K.S.R.Prasad
Tag Archives: Books
Rogalakshana Sangraham by Prof. E. Surendran is a book of compendium of clinical terms used in Ayurveda. It deals elaborately the terms come across diagnostic physiology and anatomy. This book is a site of referencing for the students of Ayurveda especially for the researchers. This well indexed site of Ayurveda glossary is an asset to the 21st century Ayurveda researcher.
Introduction to Evidence Based Panchakarma by “Ayurmitra” Prof. Shiva Rama Prasad Kethamakka is ready for publication. This book narrates the importance and examination methods of Ayurveda to generate the evidences in front of scientific community. It offers the approaches to establish the Ayurveda researches in front of scientific society in the form of evidence based medicine as evidence based Panchakarma. An example workout is placed to practice the evidence based Ayurveda in total.
- 1. Quintessence
- 1.1. Branches of Ayurveda 3
- 1.2. Why do Ayurveda need EBM? 5
- 1.2.1. What is evidence-based Panchakarma?
- 1.3. Disease management in Ayurveda 6
- 1.3.1. Practice Guiding Theory & Concepts
- 1.3.2. Factors of Management
- 1.3.3. Disease repatriation theory
- 1.3.4. Management dependence
- 1.3.5. Upakrama
- 1.3.6. Dosha elimination
- 1.3.7. Elimination Procedures
- 1.4. Ayurveda insight of Evidence 22
- 1.4.1. Evidence in Ayurveda
- 1.4.2. EBM in Ayurveda
- 1.5. Physician in Ayurveda 28
- 1.5.1. Physician role in Elimination
- 1.5.2. Scientific Ayurveda Medical Practitioner
- 1.6. Medicinal part in EBM 32
- 1.6.1. Creativity techniques
- 1.6.2. Ayurveda Followed EBM
- 1.6.3. Assessment of Arena to make EBM
- 1.6.4. Applied aspect of standardization in Panchakarma
- 1.6.5. Methods of standards
- 1.6.6 Possibilities and problems of EBM institution in Ayurveda
- 2. Approach
- 2.1. Admissions in to Ayurveda 47
- 2.2. Main defective areas 49
- 2.2.1. Isolating terminology equivalence
- 2.2.2. Fundamental theories equivalence
- 2.3. Standards and Validation 50
- 2.3.1. What means standardization?
- 2.3.2. Types of Standards
- 2.4. Models of scientific inquiry 55
- 2.4.1. Classical model
- 2.4.2. Pragmatic model
- 2.5. Panchakarma Practice 59
- 2.5.1. Standardization in Panchakarma
- 2.5.2. Predictive Value in Panchakarma
- 2.5.3. Streaming the patient approach & Diagnostic standards
- 2.6. Patient approach in Panchakarma 62
- 2.6.1. Pravrutti and Nivrutti of Panchakarma
- 2.6.2. Vyadhi purusha
- 2.6.3. Roganeeka Panchaka
- 2.6.4. Methods of obtaining Information
- 22.214.171.124. Pratyaksha
- 126.96.36.199. Anumana
- 2.6.5. Prakruti
- 2.6.6. Vikruti Pareeksha
- 2.7. Diseased Desirable for Management 82
- 2.8. Importance of the Research in Ayurveda 83
- 2.9. Siddhanta adjudication in Parishat 84
- 2.9.1. Chikitsa Siddhi Upaya
- 2.10. Material (Herb/Mineral) standards 96
- 2.11. Botanical drug development 98
- 2.12. Manufacturing standards 103
- 2.13. Products Standardization 104
- 2.14. Reverse Pharmacology 105
- 2.15. Quality control to develop 106
- 2.16. Therapeutic standards 106
- 2.17. Procedural standards 108
- 2.18. Teaching standards 109
- 2.19. Research standards 112
- 2.20. Publication standards 112
- 2.21. Article Writing Format (IMRAD/CONSORT) 113
- 3. Application
- 3.1. The effect calculation 123
- 3.2. EBM Module 127
- 3.3. Example workout 135
- 3.4. Wrapping up 142
if you wish to book the copy – please fill your details in the box – technoayurveda
Ayurmitra Prof. Shivarama Prasad Kethamakka authored “Introduction to Evidence Based Panchakarma” is inaugurated by Hon. Shri Sagar Meghe, Member. Board of Management-DU in the presence of Hon. Dr. Dilip Gode, Vice-Chancellor DMIMS-DU, Hon. Dr Vedprakash Mishra, Chief advisor, DMIMS-DU, and Hon. Dr.Rajiv Borle, Registrar, DMIMS-DU on 16thFebruary 2013 at DMIMS conference hall. Hon. Shri S.S.Patel, Chief coordinator. DMIMS, Hon. Shri Abhuday Meghe, O.S.D, DMIMS, Dr. Shyam Bhutada, Dean-MGACHRC. Wardha, Dr. Sudhir Kandekar, Vice Dean-MGACHRC, Wardha and the staff of MGACH&RC, JNMC, SPDC, SRMCON also present in the function.
The price of the book is INR 225/- and it can be obtained from Dr. Shyam Bhutada, Dean-MGACHRC, Salod (H),. Wardha [email: firstname.lastname@example.org] .
Rasayana Sarvaswam written by Dr.S.N. Belavadi- Dealing with the entire range of Knowledge of Rasayana elaborately discussed with numerous references. It deals with affordable Rasayanas and the concept of Free radicals theory and the role of Antioxidants. Recent Advancement to test Ageing, Eugenics and Yogasana as Rasayana are dealt with Research updates.
Vajeekarana Hastamalaka by Dr.S.N. Belavadi- – A detailed and documented treatise on Vajeekaranatantra furnish Research updates Utility of Vajeekarana yogas were with Different Panchakarma chikitsa with specific Innumerable Vajeekarana yogas are dealt with references. Vajeekarana which is explained by Vatsayana in Kamasutra is also discussed.
For Both the Books Contact:
Vaishnavi Publications Dr. Santosh N. Belavadi M.D (Ayu) Assistant Professor Department of P.G studies in Panchakarma, D.G.M Ayurveda Medical College GADAG-582103
CELL – 09886916367,