- Why: To create awareness and educate people in general, enhance knowledge amongst educated in particular in Indian Health sciences and practices.
- To provide an additional qualification so as to enable to apply the earned knowledge for fine tuning present skills and work for social cause of creating illness free society .
- Need: Presently Medical education in this field is restricted to graduate level and there is an acute need of creating awareness from 10 and 10 + 2 level in particular and education and awareness amongst general people , who are interested in acquiring knowledge , additional qualification , propagating good practices for preventive aspect of illness in the society .
- The Indian Government in particular and the Sate Governments, in general stressed the need of such programs.
- Aimed to create awareness and generate skilled people to assist professionals in the industry, health care centers, and dispensaries and propagate for the welfare of the society with special reference to prevention part of illness.
- To have self therapy for simple ailments and symptomatic treatments in the home itself with easily available materials.
- To prepare on own certain remedies and propagate in a small scale
- To get preventive health care with the help of simple remedies so as to avoid seasonal illnesses.
PG Diploma Course : 1: PG Diploma in Social and Preventive Indian Health care – Duration 1 year ( 2 semesters ) – Qualification : Min. Bachelor Degree in Biology and related combinations , Medicine (any system) –Recognized – Prospectus , Details and application form : Rs. 200 /–
Certificate Courses – 2: 1) Certificate in Indian Health Sciences and 2) Certificate in herbal Home Remedies
- Duration 6 months, Qualification: Min. 10th standard, Prospectus, Details and application form: Rs. 200 /–
Diploma Course –1 : Diploma in Herbal Products – Duration 1 year (2 semesters ) -Qualification : Min. Intermediate with biology BPC,MBPC and related
Contact Dr MA Virinchi for more details – firstname.lastname@example.org