Introduction to Evidence Based Panchakarma
- 403,366 Visitant You are!
- 100Qs Allopathy Alternative Aromatherapy Article Astral Astrology AyurAnatomy Magazine Ayurveda Ayurveda Update Bhaishajya Kalpana Career Conceptual Foundations Contemporary Cook Books Cosmology Diabetes Dictionary Discussions Disease Dravyaguna Education Events Exercise Festival Gerontology Hospital-Patient Management Hot Topics Indian Medicine Info Jyotish Kaumara Bhritya Kayachikitsa KSR Prasad Leadership Manas Mano Vijnanam Massage Medical Marvels Meditation Men's Nanoscience Novel Nutrition Obesity Panchakarma Philosophy Phytotherapy Poll Ayurveda Prasuthi Rasa Shastra Rasayana Reflexology Rejuvenation Research Roganidana Samhita Sexology Sexotronics Sexotronics-Sexual Health Shalya Shareera siddhanta Spirituality Streerog Swasthavritta technoayurveda Telugu Vagbhata Vajikarana Women World Day Yoga
Get Your CCIM Central Registration Number Here
Accreditation Program for AYUSH Hospitals
Donate Blood ! Save a life !
Indian database of blood donors - Donate Blood ! Save a life !
Click below "Blood Helpers" Logo to Register
Techno Ayurveda Visitors
Information presented on this website is a collection from net or presented by the Individuals, considered public information (unless otherwise noted) and may be distributed or copied (unless objected). The information or ideology of the articles placed here are exclusively opinions of individuals. Please note Technoayurveda do not control and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness, or accuracy of these materials. No responsibility is taken for any by any means. Technoayurveda reserves the right to block/ remove without notice any content received from users.
Indexed links to content is provided by various sites. Copyright of such books goes to its respective owners and we provide you with free download links of ebooks available in world wide web. This is for educative purpose and comes under fair use. So if there is any complaint regarding books copyright, Contact book hosting servers for the removal of the book rather than us.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. Kindly do not post any abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful material or SPAM.
Contribute 2 Technoayurveda
With your interest and Involvement, Techno-Ayurveda became one of “Top 10 Ayurveda Sites”. Introduce your friends and students to Techno-Ayurveda, Ayurveda-Online and Ayurveda Research, to enrich the content and Ayurveda propagation. Now, you can subscribe the site to know the latest entries. I request your involvement further by adding your presentations, papers, photos, videos, discussions, etc - send them for uploading to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Thank you & Good Luck.
Ayurmitra technoayurveda Dr.K.S.R.Prasad
Tag Archives: FestivalImage
Today is such auspicious day of educating under the supervision of Seven Gods and one Goddess leads a student to wisdom, when a student follows them.
- दिशंतुमे देव सदा त्वदीय: दयातरंगानुचरा: कताक्षआ:।
- श्रोत्रेु पुंसां अमृतक्षरन्तीम् सरस्वतीं संशरित कामधेनुम् ॥
Dhanvantari – is the God of Ayurveda and Health. With out health no one can be successful in any field including education. A good body and Mind health is necessary to get the wisdom. धन्वन्तरि – आरोग्य रक्षाकृत स्वारोग्यप्रदायकाय श्री धन्वन्तरये नम:
- गरुत्मन्त – मातृ आञापरिपालक मातृविधेयकाय श्री वैनतेयाय नम: Vainateya – is a person who obeyed the Mother and brought the Amrut Kalasha from Heaven. That means obeying the Mother, who is the first teacher in the life is necessary. By which a person will get obedience and there by wisdom.
- लक्ष्मिहयग्रीव – वाक् अ धिष्ठान सथित वाक् धश्वराय श्री लक्ष्मीहयग्रीवाय नम: – Lakshmi Hayagreeva – seats on the tongue and offers the student – a good pronunciation and speech.
- ताराबृहस्पति – प्रञापारीण विद्याबुदधि प्रदायकाय सुरगुरवे तारासहित बृहस्पतये नम: – Tara Brihaspathi – is the teacher of Heaven, offers education, intellect and efficiencies.
- योगांजनेय – सर्वकार्योन्मख कार्यफलसिद्धि प्रदायकायश्री योगांजनेयाय नम: – Yoga Anjaneya – is the disciple of Rama incarnation of Vishnu and a student of Sun God – learned with all wisdom, Grammar, etc, offers devotion, dedication, Regulation, Involvement and Success.
- विद्यागणपति – परिपूर्ण श्रीघ्रलखन सिर रूप प्रकाशकाय श्री विद्या गणपतये नम: – Vidya Ganapathi – is a God of Education, who makes the best to reproduce what the student learned.
- मेधादक्षिणामूर्ति – नखिल मेधासंपत् प्रदायकायश्री मेधा दकषिणामूर्तये नम: – Medha Dakshinamurthy – is a form of Lord Shiva, who makes Intellect to improve.
- कार्तिकेय – सफुरण प्रदायकाय श्री कार्तिकेयाय नम: – Karthikeya – is son of Lord Shiva, rules the Memory of student. He helps the student to recollect and reproduce, when ever necessary.
सरस्वति – अखंड विद्या शरद्धा यश: प्रञा श्रिय बल आयुष्य तेज आरोग्य ञान प्रदायिन्यै ॐ यैं सरस्वत्यै नम: – Saraswathi – When all seven Gods bless then ultimately Goddess Saraswathi will boon the student with an endless wisdom, Education, Fame, Skills, Health, Wealth, Strength, etए
Dhanvantari (Sanskrit: धन्वंतरी; also Dhanvanthari), the God of Ayurveda emerged on Aswiyuja Bahula Trayodashi of Indian Lunar calendar. The star of the day is Hasta in 2010 World Ayurveda Day (starts at 7 PM of 3rd November till 3:58 PM of 4th November 2010). Dhanvantari is considered as an avatar of Vishnu from the Hindu tradition. Dhanvantari appears in the Vedas and Puranas as the physician of the gods, and the God of Ayurvedic medicine. It is common practice in Hinduism for worshipers to pray to Dhanvantari seeking his blessings for sound health for themselves and/or others. The Ayurveda Gods of Heath are many viz. Aswins (The star on full moon day of Aswiyuj is Ashwin), Dhanvantari (Dhanam means – Treasure; the treasures are many types and here in this context is Health), Shiva (es is male and eva is female – a hermaphrodite deity; a conjugational health of all mankind), Indra (), etc. each and every word of Indian philosophy and medicine is meaningful. The Hasta in Aswin star month is susceptible for the ill health, so the preventive celebration. In World Ayurveda Day, a celebration of Arogya Dhanvantari – the emergence of health treasure in their (own) hands and the rest those who are with health and wealth purchase Gold as symbolic to be happy and healthy. Laxmi pooja is performed when the tithi (Trayodashi) falls in evening. In 2010 Laxmi pooja is on 3rd November and Dhanvantari celebration is on 4t November. The next day of Dhanvantari celebration is Naraka-Chaturdashi (), where the killing of the bad organisms starts and continues till Deepaval (deepa – lamp and avali – is line = the rows of lamps) with happiness of detoxifying and infection free atmosphere celebrates “Deepavali”. May all healthy! Celebrate Deepavali (Diwali)!
Happy Dasera in 2010