Introduction to Evidence Based Panchakarma
- 401,978 Visitant You are!
- 100Qs Allopathy Alternative Aromatherapy Article Astral Astrology AyurAnatomy Magazine Ayurveda Ayurveda Update Bhaishajya Kalpana Career Conceptual Foundations Contemporary Cook Books Cosmology Diabetes Dictionary Discussions Disease Dravyaguna Education Events Exercise Festival Gerontology Hospital-Patient Management Hot Topics Indian Medicine Info Jyotish Kaumara Bhritya Kayachikitsa KSR Prasad Leadership Manas Mano Vijnanam Massage Medical Marvels Meditation Men's Nanoscience Novel Nutrition Obesity Panchakarma Philosophy Phytotherapy Poll Ayurveda Prasuthi Rasa Shastra Rasayana Reflexology Rejuvenation Research Roganidana Samhita Sexology Sexotronics Sexotronics-Sexual Health Shalya Shareera siddhanta Spirituality Streerog Swasthavritta technoayurveda Telugu Vagbhata Vajikarana Women World Day Yoga
Get Your CCIM Central Registration Number Here
Accreditation Program for AYUSH Hospitals
Donate Blood ! Save a life !
Indian database of blood donors - Donate Blood ! Save a life !
Click below "Blood Helpers" Logo to Register
Techno Ayurveda Visitors
Information presented on this website is a collection from net or presented by the Individuals, considered public information (unless otherwise noted) and may be distributed or copied (unless objected). The information or ideology of the articles placed here are exclusively opinions of individuals. Please note Technoayurveda do not control and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness, or accuracy of these materials. No responsibility is taken for any by any means. Technoayurveda reserves the right to block/ remove without notice any content received from users.
Indexed links to content is provided by various sites. Copyright of such books goes to its respective owners and we provide you with free download links of ebooks available in world wide web. This is for educative purpose and comes under fair use. So if there is any complaint regarding books copyright, Contact book hosting servers for the removal of the book rather than us.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. Kindly do not post any abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful material or SPAM.
Contribute 2 Technoayurveda
With your interest and Involvement, Techno-Ayurveda became one of “Top 10 Ayurveda Sites”. Introduce your friends and students to Techno-Ayurveda, Ayurveda-Online and Ayurveda Research, to enrich the content and Ayurveda propagation. Now, you can subscribe the site to know the latest entries. I request your involvement further by adding your presentations, papers, photos, videos, discussions, etc - send them for uploading to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you & Good Luck.
Ayurmitra technoayurveda Dr.K.S.R.Prasad
Tag Archives: Women
Technoayurveda wish one and all women who are involved in the uplift of the society all time. Happy Women’s day !
International Women’s Day (IWD), originally called International Working Women’s Day, is marked on March 8 every year. In different regions the focus of the celebrations ranges from general celebration of respect, appreciation and love towards women to a celebration for women’s economic, political and social achievements. Started as a Socialist political event, the holiday blended in the culture of many countries, primarily Eastern Europe, Russia, and the former Soviet bloc. In many regions, the day lost its political flavour, and became simply an occasion for men to express their love for women in a way somewhat similar to a mixture ofMother’s Day and Valentine’s Day. In other regions, however, the original political and human rights theme designated by the United Nations runs strong, and political and social awareness of the struggles of women worldwide are brought out and examined in a hopeful manner.
- Be very careful if you make a woman cry,
- because God counts her tears.
- The woman came out of a man’s rib,
- not from his feet to be walked on,
- not from his head to be superior,
- but from his side to be equal!
- Under the arm to be protected,
- and next to the heart to be loved.
- So.. say NO to domestic violence…
read poems on women . . .
When troubled or depressed, women “go down into their wells, and men retreat into their caves,” the author claims in this abridged version of his best-selling book. Gray uses such examples to demonstrate the common conflicts between men and women. Topics include communication differences; emotional needs and the different ways of expressing these needs; and forming and maintaining relationships. This adaptation, read competently by Gray, succinctly summarizes the text. Deborah Tannen’s You Just Don’t Understand: Talk Between the Sexes (S. & S. Audio, 1991) offers a more in-depth look at the different communication styles, although Gray’s clinical experience is evident in his text. Without any research references, however, the material comes across as psychobabble. Recommended for public libraries where demand warrants.
Dance of the Kama Sutra with Hemalayaa – English | XviD 1562 kbps | 704 x 392 23.976 fps | AC3 448 Kbps | 700 MB – Genre: Video Training
Wacky videos, exercises, consisting of a fusion of yoga, meditation and dance for the development of female sensuality. Sacred internal steps, which evoke and reveal the woman in the true goddess of love, listen to music and follow the movements of yoga instructor Hemalai. Completely transparent to you, in the exercise, will open a new woman, and it did not go unnoticed by the rest …
- Available in the Net as Free – Use Search engines to get it
100 Questions & Answers About Your Daughter’s Sexual Wellness and Development
Jones & Bartlett Publishers; 1 edition (April 30, 2010) | ISBN: 0763785458 | 538 pages | PDF | 1 MB
Directed towards the typical family with the typical teenager, 100 Questions and Answers About Your Daughter s Sexual Wellness and Development provides parents of adolescent daughters with reliable, up-to-date information about the special health issues affecting their daughter’s sexual development. This essential guide covers a wide range of topics including breast development, menstruation, birth control, the health effects of tattoos and piercings, and the pros and cons of the new HPV vaccine. Written by an obstetrician-gynecologist and mother of a young woman, with commentary from other parents and a teenager, this book offers authoritative and practical answers to your questions about your daughter s sexual wellness and development.
Available in the Net as Free Book – Use Search engines to get it
Publisher: McGraw-Hill 2003 | 288 Pages | ISBN: 0071408746 | PDF | 10 MB
A wealth of information for expectant parents
- A time-tested approach that has been successful with more than 30,000 women
- Detailed guidance on all of the important influences on the health of the unborn child
- Guidelines on how to recognize signs and symptoms of pregnancy complications
- Exploration of pre-existing and developing medical conditions that can lead to premature delivery
- Navigating the neonatal intensive care unit
- Advice on dealing with concerned family members
Available in the Net as Free Book – Use Search engines to get it