ALL INDIA SHARIRA RESEARCH INSTITUTE (AISRI)
The All India Sharira Research Institute is National Organization, mainly concentrated with Sharira Rachana & Kriya (Anatomy & Physiology) subjects of the Ayurveda science. The national organization is located in the Lucknow (U.P.), Prof Dr D G Thatte founder president, and Prof Dr V V Doiphode founder chairman of the AISRI Lucknow. Under this national organization there are three regional branches throughout the India. Karnataka Regional branch is one among them located in the S D M College of Ayurveda tannirahalla B M Road, Hassan.
NATIONAL GOVERNING BODY MEMBERS OF AISRI (LUCKNOW)
Address – Gyan Deep Praksh Puram; Nai Basti Bhadevan; Lucknow – 226 004.
Phone – 0522 – 2263084, cell – 09450466031, e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. D G Thatte Professor, Lucknow : Founder Director / President
- Dr. M H Paranjape, Pune : Vice President
- Dr. V V Doiphode Professor, Pune : Founder Chairman
- Dr. G M Kanthi Professor, Udupi : Secretary
- Dr. Vimalashwary Sharm Lucknow : Treasurer
- Dr. Mangaldev Trivedi. Lucknow : Joint Secretary
- Dr Suresha Chandra Lucknow
- Dr M Dinakar sharma Jaipura
- Dr M H Awasthi Varanasi
- Dr Neelesha Korde Shirod
- Dr V K Dixita Bhopal
- Dr A N Pande Haridvar
- Dr Sanyukta Gokhale. Wardha
- Dr V V Pandit Pune
- Dr Sangeeta Gehlot. Varanasi
- Dr Avinash Srivatsava Amritsar
- Dr Satisha Vatsa- Kurukshetra
- Shyamasundar Gupta Patna
- Dr Vipin Pande. Haridvara
- Dr Rajesh Mantri Raipur
- Dr Nidhi Srivatsva. Aligarh
- Dr Amit Sharma. New Delhi.
REGIONAL BRANCHES OF AISRI
- Maharastra Branch – Dr Mukund P Erande Prof, Chairman AISRI MaharastraOffice located at Sumati Bai Shaha Ayurveda Maha Vidyalaya. Malawadi, Hadapsar, Pune
- Goa Branch – Mrs Anura Bale Prof, Chairman AISRI Shiroda – Goa -Office located at Gomantak Ayurveda College Shirod Goa -Ph – 0832 – 27368610
- Karnataka branch – Dr Giridhar M Kanthi Chairman AISRI Karnataka Hassan -Office located at S D M College of Ayurveda Tannirahalla, B M Road Hassan.
EXCEUTIVE BODY MEMBERS OF KARNATAKA REGIONAL BRANCH,S D M COLLEGE OF AYURVEDA, TANNIRAHALL HASSAN
The karnataka regional branch was started by five founder members in the year 2000. The office started at S D M College of Ayurveda Hassan. The branch starts with five founder members, and the five members are namely, Dr. Prasanna N Rao Principal SDM College of Ayurveda Hassan. Dr.Giridhar M kanthi. Prof SDM College of Ayurveda Udupi. Dr Muralidhar N Principal Sri Sri College of Ayurveda Bangalore, Dr Hemanta Thosikane Prof KLE’s BMK Ayurveda Mahavidyalay Belgaum, Late Dr Mallikarjuna JSS Ayurveda Medical College Mysore.
- Patron :
- Dr D Veerendra Heggade. Dharmadhikari, Sri kshetra Dharmasthala
- Director :
- Dr Prasanna N Rao Principal SDM College of Ayurveda Hassan
- Chairman :
- Dr Giridhar M Kanthi Prof SDM College of Ayurveda Udupi
- Vice Chairman -:
- Dr Muralidhar Principal Sri Sri Ayurveda college Bangalore
- Dr B G Kulakrni Asst Prof S D M College of Ayurveda Hassan
- Joint Secretary –
- Dr Mahantesha Ramannavar Asst Prof KLE’s BMK Ayurveda College Belgaum
- Dr Vinod Alapati Asst Prof Alva’s Ayurveda College Moodbidri
- Dr Hemant D Thosikhane prof KLE’s BMK Ayurveda College Belgaum
- Members –
- Dr Sridhar Holla Prof SDM College of Ayurveda Udupi
- Dr Jayakrishna Nayak Asst Prof SDM College of Ayurveda Udupi
- Dr Suresh Negalguli Prof Alva’s Ayurveda College Moodbidri
- Dr S B Govindappanavar Prof DGM Ayurveda College Gadag
- Dr B G Swamy Prof DGM Ayurveda College Gadag
- Dr B B Hunagunda Prof Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Hubli
- Dr Mulimani Prof N K Jabashetty Ayurveda College Bidar
- Dr Uma B Asst Prof Bapuji Ayurveda Medical College Shimoga
- Dr Viswanath Channappanavar Govt Ayurveda College Bellary
- Dr Hiremath BVB’s Ayurveda Mahavidyalay Bagalkota
- Dr Kottur Prof NKJ ayurveda college Bidar
- Dr Alka Jayavanta JSS ayurveda college Mysore
Activities of Regional branch –
The Regional branch organizing the following activities
- Organizing the national and state level conferences / symposium / workshops every year.
- Felicitation to the senior Sharira teachers of Karnataka every year
- Best Sharira teacher’s award to the budding young teachers
- Guest lecture in the different topics to the nearby colleges, by the members
- Felicitation the students who toper in the university examination in the Sharira rachana (anatomy) and Sharira kriya (physiology) every year.
- Providing the teaching materials and training to the new teachers in the rachana and kriya subjects.
- Regular conducting workshops and practical trainings in the field of dissection and hematology subjects.
- Practical oriented training programmes to the teachers and students to enhance their knowledge.
- Publication of “Janana Srotas” magazine, quarterly since five years.
- Research projects and encouragement to the scholars to research.
- Publication of Ayurveda anatomy and physiology text books.
- Research publications, conducting regular teachers training programmes.
- Training to museum development and specimen’s preparation.
- Special training projects to the new anatomy and physiology teachers
- Organizing the “rotp” and “cme” programmes regularly.