The Association of Shalaki (TAS India)
This National organization of Experts in Ophthalmology, E.N.T & Dentistry in India was established in early 2005.
The association aims at protecting the rights of specialists to practice Ophthalmology, E.N.T & Dentistry by integrated approach. It also aims to organize frequent conferences, seminars, workshops at National as well as state levels to update the knowledge with latest advances and also to common platform to present research work, exchange of thoughts etc. T.A.S. India has already organized many National conferences very successfully.
Office Address: Department of Shalakya Tantra, Tilak Ayurved College, 583/2, Rasta Peth, Pune – 411 011, Maharashtra, India – Phone – 020 26336755 – E-mail: email@example.com
We invite all shalakya postgraduates to become member of this association.
- T.A.S. Executive committee Central Council
- President – Dr. Rajesh Pawar
- Immediate Past President – Dr. Santhakumari P. K.
- Vice President – Dr. Shantala Priyadarshini, Dr. Har Umale, Dr. D. B. Bhusari
- Gen. Secretary – Dr. V. B. Kanade
- Joint Secretary – Dr. Mukhopadhyay
- Treasurer- Dr. S. S. Salvi
- Members – Dr. Pratibha Tekade, Dr. Shamsa Fiaz, Dr. Suvarna Golecha, Dr. K. P. P. Peiris, Dr. Umesh Sudrik.
- T.A.S. Maharashtra State Branch Committee
- President – Dr. N. J. Vidwans
- Vice President – Dr. Sanjeevani Mahajan
- Gen. Secretary- Dr. Pramod Diwan
- Treasurer – Late Dr. Arun Likhite
- Members – Dr. Kalpana Bhange, Dr. Sharmila Lodhi, Dr. Vitthal Vidhate, Dr. Abhijeet Agre.