Dr. C. M . JOSHI MD(Ayu),MB,
Mobile: +91- 9916102202, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ayurveda MD graduate (2008, Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College, Bellary) with good academic career. Completed MBA (Pharmacology Mgmt.) from ISBM Ahmedabad. Presently working as Incharge – Centre for Ayurveda pharmacy & Physician at Institute of Ayurveda & Integrative Medicine (IAIM) Bangalore since two years.Worked as a medical officer in rural health projects and at a general hospital. Attended international seminars held at Kerala & Karnataka. Presented scientific papers at state level, national level and international seminars. Efficient in formulation & preparation of ayurvedic drugs, has basic knowledge of clinical research, good in dealing with patients owing to good communication skills, fluency in language. High personal integrity, and able to relate to and create trust in all. Articulate, confident and persuasive team-builder, able to motivate and communicate to achieve exceptional business performance
To work in a dynamic organization that provides continuous challenges and excellent growth prospects and where in I can also contribute leadership and conceptual skills significantly for the organization as well as myself.
- Medical officer in Rural Health Project at Bagalkot district, over 1 year.
- Resident medical officer in RK General Hospital, Bellary, over 1 year.
- Working as Incharge – Center for Ayurveda Pharmacy & physician at IAIM, Bangalore since 2 year.
- Efficient in formulating Ayurveda medicines.
- Well versed in regulatory aspects of Indian system of medicine.
- Ayurveda consultant to international clients.
- Reviewer to J-AIM (International peer reviewed journal on Ayurveda).
- Planning, designing & implementing & commissioning the Herbal research pharmacy.
- Visiting faculty to Ayurveda Medical college,Davangere.Karnataka.
- Orientation programme on “ Research methodology and biostatistics for Ayurveda research”.
- Training at “Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala” (leading Ayurveda medicine producers) on R&D & production.
- Workshop on “safety & risk assessment approaches for herbal material” organised by Unilever.
- Training program on “Quality control of herbal drugs” at FRLHT laboratory(AYUSH accredited).
- NSF : Intensive Training on Dietry Supplements as per US FDA 21 CFR Part 111 CGMP Regulations.
- Efficient in preparation of Bhasmas, Sindhuras, Lehya, Grithas, etc.
- Efficient in treating patients through Ayurveda and specially Panchakarma treatment.
- Dissertation work on “Comparative pharmaceutico Analytical study of Shankha bhasma, Shukti bhasma and Varatika bhasma.
- Working as guest lecturer at Ayurveda college, Davanagere ( Karnataka).
- Trained national and international students on Ayurveda.
- Well versed in research methodology for Ayurveda studies.
- Well versed in regulatory affairs for Indian medicine.
Awards and Honours
- Received “Best Doctor “ award from Gujarath Jain Samaj in 2010.
- Best outgoing student from AMV Hubli in 2005.
|Degree||Discipline||College||Year of Passing||Percentage||Class Obtained|
|MBA||Pharmacology Management||ISBM Ahmedabad||2009||A+||First class|
|MD||Rasashastra||Govt,Ayurvedic Medical College, Bellary||2008||NA||NA|
|BAMS||Ayurveda||AMV Hubli||2004||65.67||First class|
- National seminar “Swarna Manthana” at Bangalore.
- World Ayurveda Congress at Kochi, Kerala.
- Interactive workshop on Ayurveda conducted by R.A.V at Delhi.
- Chamara 2006, a state level seminar/ CME on Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana.
- Seminar on Metals and Minerals as a medicine in Ayurveda held at Bellary.
- International seminar held at Gadag.
- State seminar on “Information technology and Panchamahabhuta” held at Bellary.
- National seminar on “Bahirparimarjana chikitsa” held at Bellary.
- National seminar “Biotechnology and its applications” held at Engineering College, Bellary.
- National seminar on standardization of drugs, held at Kerala.
- “Theory of lattice energy in rationale understanding of kupipakwa Rasayana” at International seminar held at Gadag on 1, 2 and 3rd Dec 2006.
- “MYTHS OF METAL TOXICITY CLARIFIED” in international conference at Delhi.
- “ Dimensions of cosmetology in Bahirparimarjana chikitsa” National conference at Bellary.
- “Madhumeha” Ayurvedic diabetelogy at national folk healers conference held at shimoga.
Scientific Papers Presented / Published
- “Changing trends in Ayurveda pharma industry” presented at NRHM workshop.
- Article published in “Sanjivani medical times” on Ayurveda pharmaceutical technology.
- Review article “ A life of healing” a biography on PS varrier ( kottakal Arya vaidyasala).
- MS Windows XP, Office Automation & Internet Application.
- Name: Dr. C.M.Joshi
- Sex: Male
- Father’s Name: Dr. M.C.Joshi
- Qualification: B.A.M.S, M.D, MBA
- Birth date: 01 May 1981
- Marital Status : Married
- Languages known: English, Hindi, Kannada (To speak and read); Can understand Telugu, Marathi
- Permanent Address:
- “Pranava”, No 705,706, Ground floor
- 3rd A main, 4th phase, New town Yelahanka
- Bangalore – 560106