Available at Skype as – prakhya.sivaramudu2
Dr. Sivaramudu PRAKHYA, Presently working as Professor and H.O.D. of Panchakarma in Department of P.G. studies, Sri D.G.M. Ayurvedic medical college with past teaching experience of 10 years as Guide for Postgraduate Studies. His is from Vijayawada, did his M.D. Kayachikitsa in July1988 from Government College Of Indian Medicine, Mysore, Karnataka with the Subjects of Kayachikitsa, Panchakarma, Rasayana& Vajikarana and Manasa Roga.
Dr.Sivaram extended his talents in studying Sanskrit (M.A. Sanskrit) and used for teaching the Originals of ayurveda. His area of talent in Psychology (M.A. Psychology) expanding the use of psychological aspects in Psychotherapy in Ayurveda. Many Postgraduates came from his hands and extending service globally. His expanded services in land and Abroad are valuable for the ailed community of particular of psychological disorders.
Areas of Interest:
- Literary Sanskrit
- Vata Vyadhis (Amavata(RA),Gridrasi, Sandhigata vata, etc)
- Skin Conditions ( Psoriasis, Pigmentary disorders, Eczema)
- Metabolic Diseases (Diabetes, Obesity)
- Family Medicine (Infertility Male & female, Azoospermia)
- Urinary tract Infections( Dysuria,Renal calculi, Benign Prostate enlargement)
- Psychological Problems( Anxiety, Depression, Family conflicts)
- Psychoanalytical diagnosis
Attitudes and Skills
- Teaching and
- Computer Skills
ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE:
Residence: Prof.Dr.P.Sivaramudu, 1st Floor, 12-27-93, Seelam vari Street, Kothapet, GUNTUR- 522001, Andhra Pradesh. Land: 0863- 2217511: Cell: +91-9440477650
Working: Prof. Dr.P.Sivaramudu, Professor & H.O.D. Department of PanchakarmaDepartment of Postgraduate Studies & Research Centre, Sri .D.G.M. Ayu. Medical College, Savadi Street, Kalaspur Road, GADAG-582 103, KarnatakaCell: +91-9440477650: College: 08372-238014
- Professor HOD (PG) Panchakarma at D.G.M.Ay.Medical College, Gadag, Karnataka from Nov 2008 – Present as PG Guide Panchakarma / PK teaching
- Professor (PG) Panchakarma at D.G.M.Ay.Medical College, Gadag, Karnataka from Nov 2005 – Nov 2008 as PG Guide / Panchakarma
- Reader (PG) Panchakarma at D.G.M.Ay.Medical College, Gadag, Karnataka from Oct 2000 – Oct 2005 as PG Guide / Panchakarma
- Sr. Lecturer (PG) Panchakarma at D.G.M.Ay.Medical College, Gadag, Karnataka from Oct 1999 – Sept 2000 as PG teaching/ Panchakarma
- Consultant Physician Research at Maharishi Vedic University, Nederland Nov 1998 – Sept 1999, International Hospital I/C, Panchakarma, Australia, Newzealand, Germany and Nederland
- Consultant Physician Research at Maharishi Vedic University, Nederland Feb 1997 – Oct 1998 Teaching, Consultation I/C Panchakarma clinic Caribbean Islands, Germany
- Research / Physician Research at Maharishi Vedic University, Nederland Feb 1996 – Jan 1997 Teaching, Consultation I/C PK Clinics in Canada France, Germany
- Physician Research at Maharishi Vedic University, Nederland Jan 1995 -Feb 1996 Teaching, Consultation Consultation, teaching Short term courses in Germany, France and Taiwan, Korea, Hongkong Bangkok
|signed as||College &University||Month/ Year||Subject name||Degree Name|
|Valuator Synopses||DGMAMC GADAG, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences||August 2007||Panchakarma||MD|
|Valuator Dissertations||DGMAMC GADAG, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences||October 2007||Panchakarma||MD|
|Valuator Synopses||DGMAMC GADAG, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences||January 2008||Panchakarma||MD|
|Valuator Dissertations||DGMAMC GADAG, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences||June2008||Panchakarma||MD|
1. “A Study on Mutrakrichra and Its Management” That is the Study of the Effect ofPancha Prasrutika Basti given in Yoga Basti Krama in Mutrakrichra Under theGuidance of Prof. Dr. B.G. Gopinath in 1988 under University Of Mysore, Karnataka.
1. Evaluation of Vigovit for Rejuvenate and Revitalizing effect for Gangotri Pharma Pvt. Ltd. Guntur-522022
- Participated in workshop on “Shodhana Therapy in Ayurveda” on 18th to 20th September 1986 held at Ayurvedic College, Coimbatore.
- Participated & completed course in Moral and Spiritual Education from 24-05-1981 to 07-061981 held at Ramakrishna Institute of Moral and Spiritual Education, Mysore.
- Participated and given lecture on “Deepana and Pachana in Ayurveda” in Panchakarma Re orientation course for 30 days from 11-9-2002 to 10-10-2002 at DGM Ayurvedic Medical college, Gadag.
- Organized- Continuous medical education program on Vasti Ardha Chikitsa on 4th Aug 2003 at DGM Ayurvedic Medical College, Gadag.
- Organized- Mastishka- Panchakarma techniques performed on shiras on 5th -6th January 2005 at DGM Ayurvedic College, Gadag.
- Participated- Chyavana (Rasayana and Vajikarana) State Level Seminar on 25-6-2005 at DGM Ayurvedic Medical College, Gadag.
- Resource Person for the Atharva- An International Seminar & Ayur Expo from 1st – 3rd December 2006 at DGM Ayurvedic College, Gadag.
- Participated- International Conference on Health Psychology and Counseling: Issues, Opportunities and Challenges organized on 13th-15th November 2007 by Department Of Psychology and Parapsychology, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Andhrapradesh.
- Participated- Chamara- CME on Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana on 4th Feb 2006 Held at DGM Ayurvedic Medical College, Gadag.
- Participated-Manthana-Pranteeya Vichara Ghosti on “Basic Principles of Ayurveda & Their Applications” on 29th Dec 2007 at DGM Ayurvedic College, Gadag.
Under My Guidance
MD Ayurveda Dissertations
- The Study of Arohana Snehapana and Its Effect on Sameda Rakta w.s.r.t Hyperlipidaemia and Normal Lipid Values- 2002-03
- Clinical Evaluation of Virechana Therapy in the Management of Pandu Roga- 2003-04
- A Comparative Effect of Matra Basti and Snehapana (shaman snehana) Sukumaraka Ghrita in the management of Vatashtila (Benign Prostrate Hyperplasia) – 2003-04
- Evaluation of Efficacy of Bhadradi Astapana Basti in sthoulya (obesity) – 2004- 05
- Evaluation of Efficacy of Vaitarana Basti in Amavata- An observational study – 2005
- Evaluation of Efficacy of Matra Basti in Ksheena sukra – 2005
- Role of Virechana karma in Vicharchika – 2006
- Effect of Sankara sweda and Virechana in Amavata – 2006
- Evaluation of Efficacy of Ksheera bala taila Nasya and Amalaki siddha Ksheera Dhara In Chittodwega w.s.r.t Generalized Anxiety Disorder – 2007
- Evaluation of Efficacy of Dwipanchamuladi Mamsarasa Basti in Ghrdhrasi – A Clinical Observational Study – 2007
- Effect of Gandharvahastadi taila Virechana and Trivrut lehya Virechana in Trika shoola W.s.r.t Low Back Pain- A Comparative Study – 2008
- Effect of Kumkumadi taila Marsha Nasya in the management of Vyanga- 2008
- Effect of Panchatikta Prasrutika Basti in Madhumeha W.s.r.t Hypoglycemic Activities –2008
1. A Compilation work on Drugs Useful in Panchakarma
2. A Compilation work on Samsarjana Krama
3. A Compilation work on Vamana karma
4. A Compilation work on Deepana, Pachana, Snehana & Swedana
5. A Compilation work on Management of Ghrdhrasi with Dwipanchamuladi yoga Basti
6. A Compilation work on Sandhigata vata and Matra Vasti
7. A Compilation Work on Yasti siddha Ksheera Dhara & Sarpi Nasya in Anidra
8. A Compilation Work on Trika shoola
9. A Compilation Work on madhumeha
10. A Compilation Work on Vyanga
Others (Exam certificates):
GEETA KOVIDA– Passed in First Division Conducted by Bharatiya vidya bhavan, Bombay in May 1980.
SANSKRIT KOVIDA- Passed in First Division Conducted by Sanskrit Bhasha Pracharini Sabha, Chittor in December 1982.
PAREENA – Passed in First Division Conducted by Sanskrit Bhasha Pracharini Sabha, Chittor in August 1985.
Posted by technoayrveda.wordpress.com