Dr.Santosh.N Belavadi completed his B.A.M.S and Post Graduation in Kayachikitsa from Government Ayurvedic Medical College, (GAMC) Mysore in the year 2003 with credentials and received best outgoing PG Scholar award.
- Written and Published more than 25 Articles in Scientific Journals
- Published more than 20 articles in Kannada Magazine and Newspapers for creating Health awareness and to propagate Ayurveda among the community.
- Presented more than 15 Papers in National and International level Conferences. Has delivered many Guest lecturers in various institutions
- Attended more than 50 Conferences including Interactive Workshop.
- Guiding P.G. Scholars in their research work for there Dissertation work.
- Resource person for AYUSH Doctor training programmed NRHM, Conferences. One of the active Member in organizing and conducting National and International Conferences including Workshop.
- At present working as Assistant Professor in department of PG Studies in Panchakarma atD.G.M.AyurvedicMedicalCollege, Gadag-Karnataka.
- Author of Panchakarma Sarasangraha – A concise comprehensive summary of a larger work which covers all the aspects of Panchakarma including Upakarmas arranged in systematic manner.
- Author of Rasayana Sarvasvam – which is an Encyclopedia– dealing with the entire range of Knowledge of Rasayana
- Author of Vjaeekarana Hastamalaka – Monograph- A detailed and documented treatise on Vajeekaranatantra
Address for Communication:
Dr. Santosh.N Belavadi M.D (Ayu), Assistant Professor, Department of P.G studies in Panchakarma,D.G.MAyurvedaMedicalCollege, GADAG-582103 KARNATAKA
- CELL– 09886916367,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org