Posted in Ayurveda, Events
Geriatric Women Healthcare wsr to Menopause in Ayurveda by Dr Priyanka Gupta
MGACH&RC, Department of Rachana Sharira, Wardha is organizing a ‘National competition of Essay on Rachana Sharira.’ All UG and PG students are eligible and cordially invited for participation in this competition. The essay will be reviewed by eminent persons of Rachana Sharira in India, and the best three will be awarded by attractive prizes. This is humble effort to nurture and disseminate the research culture and research attitude especially for the under graduate students along with the post graduates. This motto can be achieved with your kind support, hence we request you participate.
- Contact for details:
- Dr. Sudhir Kandekar
- HOD, Department of Rachana Sharir
- +91 9422904810
- ALL INDIA SHAREERA RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- KARNATAKA BRANCH
- SriDharamasthalaManjunatheshwaraCollege of Ayurveda, PB No.164,
- BM Road, Hassan -573201
- State Level Essay Competition
- “SHAREERA TATWA STHAPANA-2013”
We are glad to inform you that “AISRI- Karnataka Branch” is organizing a state level essay competition – “SHAREERA TATWA STHAPANA-2013”.
The organization is conducting the above competition with the sole interest of kindling new thinking in the minds of students for better understanding of Shareera concepts and to re-establish the relevance of the same in day to day clinical practice.
Topics- “SIGNIFICANCE OF MARMA SHAREERA IN SPORTS INJURY”
“CONCEPT OF GENETICS IN AYURVEDA”
- PG students of Shareera Rachana of any recognized AyurvedaCollege / Institution (Karnataka) can take part in the said competition.
- Competition will be held in English language only.
- No entry fee will be charged
- Panel of judges will be appointed by AISRI-Karnataka branch and the decision of the panel shall be final
- Expenditure to attend the prize distribution ceremony shall be borne by the participants or by the concerned college/ institution
- Prize and merit certificate shall be awarded to the successful participants
- Essay should be typed on one side of the white foolscap paper with sufficient margins from both sides. Maximum up to 25 foolscap papers -A4 size, with name of the candidate and address along with email id at the top of first page.
- Candidate should send both hard and soft copies of the essay.
- Essay should be submitted in duplicate and forwarded through the college/ institution authorities along with the certificate stating that essay is written by him / her.
- Last date of submission of the essay- 30th August 2013
- Result will be declared well in advance and the prizes will be awarded in the valedictory function (28th Sep-2013) of National Workshop on “Recent Advances in Embalming and Museum Development Techniques” – to be held in SDMCA Hassan on 27th &28th September 2013.
- Prizes- certificate with cash prize for first three winners.
- Address for Correspondence
- Dr. Uma B Gopal
- Asso. Professor,
- Dept. of Shareera Rachana,
- SDMCA Hassan
- BM Road, Hassan-573201
- Ph. No- 09448238309.
Tathagat Ayurved Research Foundation Pune has organized 7th International Conference on Ayurved at Nepal on 2nd & 3rd August 2013. Pl. contact Dr. Vijay Jadhav on +91 9822320255 Email <email@example.com>